Compatible with: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Language: USA English
This Electronic Parts Catalog (EPC) software covers Mitsubishi FUSO USA Truck Models through 2010 – FE FG FH FK FM
Updated through 12/2010. Contains factory Mitsubishi illustrations and part numbers. Look up parts by model number. Includes installation password.
Please note: This is a dealer-issued software and knowledge of electronic parts catalogs may be required to correctly operate it. We can only provide basic installation support.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 operating system
- Virtual Clone Drive (free)
- Install Virtual Clone Drive (see instructions)
- Download the FUSO EPC zip file and unzip it to your desktop. The resulting files will be a .ISO file and “password.txt”
- Right-click the .ISO file and choose “Mount (Virtual Clone Drive)”
- Now that the ISO file is mounted as a virtual CD/DVD, navigate to it in Windows Explorer or My Computer. The drive will have the label “VOLH30320.” The drive letter will vary. Double click to explore.
- Inside CD/DVD folder, navigate to the WINCAPS2 folder. Double-click and run “Setup.exe”
- At the installation prompt, enter the password provided to you in the text file “password.txt”
- Choose an installation directory and click “Install”
- A settings menu will open. Keep the default settings and click “OK”. Your virtual CD/DVD drive will be automatically detected.
- Open your Start Menu, select All Programs -> Mitsubishi FUSO CAPS to run the software. Alternatively, in Vista, 7, 8, 10 you can search for “FUSO” and the program icon will show in your Start Menu.
- After entering your model information and/or VIN number, double-click the text box next to the words “Illustration” to open the visual catalog.
- This concludes the installation process. For further help or program usage questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org